Terms & Conditions
Access to and use of www.thecise.com (the "Site") is provided by the Channel Islands Securities Exchange Limited, a company registered in Guernsey ("CISE") subject to the following terms:
- By using the Site you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the Site. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use the Site.
- The CISE may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by the CISE. Your continued use of the Site after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of the Sites
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use the Site content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Site's content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the Site's content requires the prior written permission of the CISE.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- The Site's content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to the CISE, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law).
- Under no circumstances will the CISE be liable for any losses or damage (whether such losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise) arising or resulting from the use of or any reliance placed upon the Site.
- Any other third party websites that are accessible via any link on the Site are not under the control of the CISE. The CISE is not responsible for the contents of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website, or any changes or updates to the information contained in such websites. The CISE provides the linked websites to you only as a convenience and the inclusions of any such link on the sites does not imply the CISE's endorsement of the website, the organisation operating such website, nor any products or services of that organisation. Your linking to any offsite pages or other websites is entirely at your own risk.
- The CISE does not warrant that functions contained in the Site content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- The names, images and logos identifying the CISE or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of the CISE and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademarks, patent, design right or copyright of the CISE or any other third party.
- If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on the Site (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Guernsey.